Friday, April 7, 2017

BoybandPH in Mega Man magazine March 2017



BoybandPH covers Mega Man magazine March 2017.

The boy group was clothed in what fashion would call "avant-garde all-black collection" while I get reminded of curtain holes (lol).




Members Russel Reyes, Ford Valencia, Tristan Ramirez, Joao Constancia, and Niel Murillo make their cover debut on Mega Man.



Looking at these photos of the band, I'm happy that they look good together as a group.



I understand that Mega Man is a high-fashion magazine for men but let's face it - BoybandPH isn't high fashion.



The group looked like normal models in this editorial. I think that it would have been better if they added character and emotions in the photos.



I guess what I'm saying is I'm looking for that wow moment for the band. Like they'll conquer Asia as much as KPop did. I want to be proud like that.



Hopefully, this will be a challenge for the Philippines' first-ever legit boyband, right? That they got what it takes to win not only Manila, but to become an international sensation as well.

Well, since this is their first editorial, I'm so excited and looking forward to more photoshoots for the group in the future!

Let us know what you think in the comments below!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!